You can be gorgeous at 30, charming at 40, and irresistible for the rest of your life.
September is my birthday month which means that this month I turn 30 years old. Even though I believe that the next 10 years are the best years to come, I appreciate so much the first 30 years on this planet. On this occasion, I decided to share 30 Truths at 30, as reflections of what I’ve learnt on this first chapter of my life:
- Health. Your health is and should be your number one priority. Remember that rest is as important as work, exercising and a healthy diet play a crucial role in keeping the body strong and healthy.
- Family. Time spent with the loved ones is precious.
- Flexibility. A personality trait that can and will help you in the long run.
- Spending time in nature and sun. It is necessary for the body and mind.
- Inside peace. It can make wonders for you and people around you.
- Be present in the moment.
- Appreciate the time.
- Be grateful.
- Positive attitude. And sometimes it’s about being silent and simply accepting the feelings, not necessarily positive.
- Financially independent. If you want something, you should go out and get it.
- Self-care. Whether it’s reading a book, walking in a park or having a face mask, make time for yourself.
- Try new things. New experiences bring new perspectives.
- Continuous improvement vs. Perfect. Try to do your best and don’t wait for perfection, it does not exist.
- Practise. Whether it’s a speech you need to give or a new skill, practise increases your chances.
- Visualisation. Imagination is a powerful thing.
- Breathe. It is one of the best things to do during a stressful situation.
- You can only grow by taking risks.
- It’s okay to make mistakes. Learn from them.
- Take the time. Sometimes we need to wait and see how the situation will unfold.
- It’s beautiful to truly enjoy the life you live.
- The best time is now.
- Travel. It enriches you in so many ways.
- Go the extra mile, it’s good for your soul.
- No plan. Leave your schedule empty and give time for spontaneity and imagination.
- Successful people are driven by their passion, determination and self-discipline.
- Everyone fights their own battles. Let’s be kind to each other.
- Things happen for a reason. As Steve Jobs said: ‘You can only connect the dots looking backwards’.
- Do what you love. Find the time to do something that makes your heart sing, it will boost your energy levels.
- Love is the most powerful force in the world.
Some of the things I’m already pretty good at, and there are other points that I learn to be better at, especially regarding health.
The above is what believe I’ve learnt and I would love to hear from you, what are some of the truths you’ve learnt along the way.
With love, Loreta